We Wish You A Joyful Christmas

måndag 5 september 2016

Hello there crafters!
They have a new challenge over at Muse:ChristmasVisions, and I don´t want to miss it ... this week either:)
I started with stamping the Inkido sentiment in the middle and I think that was a mistake, I should have started with the mouse and then masked it so that all the text ended up behind the mouse. But that´s something I didn´t saw before the card was finished, I thought then that something looked strange, ha,ha. Besides that, I´m satisfied with my card. I have used parts of some different Stampendous and Panduro stamps together with 3D snow and glitter Stickles to create it. And now that I've told you about the part of the card that I'm not satisfied with, I think it's the only thing you will see too ... right?
Thanks for the visit and have a great day!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with the following challenges:
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Craftyhazelnuts Christmas - Vintage or Anything Goes
Winter Wonderland - Cute Christmas Characters (or an Easel Card)

9 kommentarer:

Lady Joyful sa...

Lovely card! That mouse is so cute :D

Lindsey sa...

This is beautiful! I love that cute mouse in the corner with all the greenery and the central sentiment.

Marybeth sa...

This is just beautiful! Love the pretty font on the sentiment ,what a pretty Christmas card!

Jacquie Southas sa...

Beautiful Christmas scene - I love the snow on your branches!

Marilyn sa...

Wonderful card, Birgit. Love the mouse on the branch.

Anet's Crafting sa...

Beautiful Christmas card Birgit. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Winter Wonderland. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

Ardyth sa...

That mouse is adorable! I love how you've added him to this classic-feeling card! So glad you joined us at MCV this week, Birgit!

Robyn Oliver sa...

Amazing card Birgit, yes I agree the mouse is adorable, I love the snowy pine cone branches too

Cindy sa...

Wonderful card. So cute. Thanks for sharing with us at Winter Wonderland.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS