Celebrate

måndag 2 januari 2017

Happy New Year everyone!
I have one thing left from 2016 to show you, and that is this birthday card created for my son.
I used the "On the Diagonal" stencil from My Favourite Things and Distress inks to create the background. I then stamped the STAMPlorations "Birthday Cake" on another piece of paper and colored it up with Copics, cut it out by hand and adhered it with foam tape. I added some Star Dust and Diamond Stickles to the cake. I used the "Prim Poppy"die from Memory Box to the flower, and one of Tim Holtz "Celebrate" dies to create the die-cut sentiment. Finally, I stamped the Gummiapan sentiment in black and finished of with a few sequins.
Thank you so much for dropping in to see what I´ve been creating!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m linking up with the following challenges:
Creative Knockouts - Anything Goes
Penny Black and More - Anything Goes
Paper Creator´s Craft - Anything Goes
Penny´s Paper-Crafty - Anything Goes
Little Miss Muffet - Anything Goes
C.R.A.F.T Challenge - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes

8 kommentarer:

Shirley sa...

Hi Inga. Such a pretty card. I like the different types of layers you have used to create the card and I love the scrummy cake image.
Thank you for entering our challenge at Penny Black and More this month.

Shirley

MagsB sa...

What a fun card! The cake looks delicious! Thanks for joining in at CRAFT Challenge

love Mags B DT x

Lyn sa...

Wonderful!! Great image background and embellishments! Thanks for joining the challenge at Little Miss Muffet Stamps this week!
Lyn (DT)

Ellibelle sa...

A gorgeous creaton, love the background!
Thank you so much for playing along with us at Penny Black and More this month, hope you come join us again soon!

sweet art designs sa...

Very unique. Thank you for sharing with us at the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge. - Myrna DT

MagsB sa...

Fabulous! I love the soft colours in the background! Thanks for joining in at CRAFT Challenge!

love Mags B DT x

Unknown sa...
Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av skribenten.
Lisa sa...

Lovely card, thanks for sharing with the LMMS challenge!

(I was accidentally signed into my sons account for the first comment, oops!)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS