Enjoy Jour Day!

söndag 25 september 2016

Hi friends!
Today I have a card in shabby chic/flower power style to share, where I have used a piece of fabric instead of designer paper. I must say it's been a while since I made a card with flowers and other embellishments.
I used Memory Box "Straight Stitches" dies to create the background to...the car which is made with the Lawn Fawn "Home for the Holidays" stamps set. I colored up with my Copics and some Glossy Accents. The sentiment is stamped with a Panduro stamp. Okay that´s all for me, I think you can see how the card is built up.
Thanks for your visit here today!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes
As You Like It - Favourite Colour Combo&Why (this is an old fav. pink and blue, It´s so sweet and shabby chic)
Little Miss Muffet - Anything Goes
Penny´s Paper-Crafty - Anything Goes
The Ribbon Girl - Use any Image

4 kommentarer:

Brenda sa...

I love this card. The image is darling, the colors so bright and happy and the flowers add just the perfect touch. Thanks so much for joining us at As You Like It Challenge!

SewPaperPaint sa...

What a super fun card, I adore it! Hugs, Autumn (SewPaperPaint)

Squirrel x sa...

Just gorgeous, and a great colour choice - thanks for sharing with us at AYLI for this challenge. xx

Mojca sa...

Oh it looks really pretty! thank you for joining us at As You Like It Challenge. Hugs! Mojca

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS