Happy For You

måndag 4 april 2016

Hello friends!
I wanted to create a card for Cupcake Inspirations, something fairly flat that could be send through the mail and I came up with this card.


I stamped with the Your Next Stamp "So Happy" set and colored the image with my Copics. I also added some Glossy Accents and Star Dust Stickles. To create the background I used the "On the Diagonal" stencil from My Favourite Things.
Take care and have a great day!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with the following challenges:
Addicted to Stamps and More - Make Your Mark
The Sisterhood of Crafters - Photo inspiration (the same colors as in the Cupcake Insp.)
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes

8 kommentarer:

Diane sa...

Haha...this card made me laugh...it is so cute..I love the happy and fun image! Thank you for joining us at The Sisterhood for our 'Inspiration Photo' challenge!
Diane TSH DT

Darlene sa...

LOL what a cute image and your design is perfect! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘PHOTO INSPIRATION’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Tracey sa...

This card is gorgeous & makes me happy to look at :o)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Sandy sa...

So funny and cute! Makes me smile! Thank you for joining our challenge this week at Cupcake Inspirations.
-Sandy, DT

Jenna ♥ sa...

Such a funny card! It makes me smile! Thanks for playing with us at Craft Your Passion.
Good Luck

Jenna, DT
Jenna's Design

Unknown sa...

What a lovely card. Thank you for participating in our challenge this week at Cupcake Inspirations. - Eva, Sweetie DT -

Naki sa...

Hee hee:-D SO.CUTE.!!! I love that little silly croc from YNS, such a cutie! Thank you for playing along with us over at Cupcake Inspirations!

Sand Lee sa...

How funny! Such a cute card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters! Hope you join us again soon! xx

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS