Happy Heart

fredag 17 februari 2012

Hello everyone!
At a cleanup and review of the drawers for a few weeks ago I found among others a can of Beadazzles. I picked it up and then it has been there on the table as a reminder that it exists. I've been thinking that I should use them, and here comes now a first small example, more of it in the next post.


I have sewn together the heart by hand after I filled it with a little padding.
But first I cut out the heart from one Papirdesign paper with Spellbinders Scalloped Hearts die, and glued the beadazzles on it.
The bow was made by a piece of fabric from an old curtain.
For the stamped sentiment from You Do I used black embossing pouder, all the edges were sponged with distress Ink.
One heart pin finished my little project.
Have a nice day.
Hugs, Birgit

Challenges:
Delightful Challenges - Use Your Scraps
Celebrate The Occation - Valentine´s Day (must use a heart)
Vintage Udfordring - Lav Et Vintage Project I 3D


6 kommentarer:

Amy sa...

Beautiful project!! Thanks for playing at CTO this week! :)Amy

Tracey Manderson sa...

wow very clever and beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges good luck and hope to see you next time.
Hugs
Tracey

girlia sa...

Love the puffed heart. Beautiful job, so romantic. Thanks for joining us this week at CTO

Heidi sa...

Lekkert!
Takk for at du deltar på Vintage utfordringen:)
Klem, Heidi:)

Esther sa...

Lovely puff heart!
Thanks for playing at CTO!

Lucianna Dilsaver sa...

Beautiful heart, love the DP! Thanks for joining us @ CTO for our Happy Valentines (use a heart) challenge :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS